Quality, Interactive Curriculum: Multiple Levels and Features to Help Students Reach Their Potential
Combine proven curriculum with your student’s Individualized Career Plan and our dedicated teachers, and you get an education solution tailored to your student’s specific needs.
- Ohio Digital Learning School (ODLS) curriculum is rooted in research into how learning works, while the online school platform harnesses the power of 21st-century technology to make lessons and learning come alive.
- To create the curriculum, educators, interactive designers, and experienced teachers—were brought together to develop an educational experience like no other.
- This talented team makes sure lessons engage, inspire, and ignite possibility.
- Parents can participate as a supportive partner with teachers and their student.
Whether you are a student or have a student in danger of falling behind or craving greater challenge, our online school surrounds them with the resources they need to succeed.
One Size Does Not Fit All
Multiple versions of courses are available to help ensure our students are taught at the right level. There are credit recovery courses available for students who need to catch up in a subject they’ve previously failed. Plus, ODLS offers highly targeted remediation sessions to build specific skills.
Some features of the curriculum* include:
- Interactive elements (tutorials, whiteboard illustrations, practice games, and videos) to help keep students engaged and motivated to learn
- Engaging interactive content and tutorials to illustrate and explain the toughest concepts
- Opportunities to use visual, kinesthetic, and auditory learning to help students who have different learning styles
- Avatars to help establish connections between topics and real-world applications
- Built-in assessments to measure mastery of lesson objectives so students are more likely to succeed at formal exams
- Courses that include audio as well as support for English Language Learners, vocabulary lists, tutorials, and games
- Easy-to-navigate online content, including summaries and reviews, with more time and effort spent on the hardest, most important topics and skills
- World languages are taught via Middlebury Interactive Languages
*Not every feature is available in every course. Please speak with a school representative for more details.