22+ Diploma Program
Earn Your Diploma Your Way
It’s Never too Late for Learning
Ohio Digital Learning School’s (ODLS’s) Adult 22+ Diploma Program gives you the opportunity to complete the requirements for a high school diploma. It doesn't matter how long ago you left school, at what point, or for whatever reason.
How does it work?
The 22+ Adult HSD Program helps adults earn a high school diploma. The program is free to adults who are over 22 years old, living in Ohio, and do not have a diploma or a GED.
Our 22+ program will work with the adult learners 1:1 to develop individual plans to identify the courses and assessments needed to graduate and earn a diploma. Our program is virtual so students can work at their own pace and their courses are available 24/7. Students have two years to meet their diploma requirements. Enrollment is always open for this program.
The ODLS Adult 22+ Diploma Program includes:
- Initial assessment and evaluation of past credits earned
- Work/life credit assessment
- Easy-to-access online credit recovery courses
- Full credit electives
- Flexible scheduling to help with work/life balance
- Support from Ohio-certified teachers
- Customized student success plan