STUDENT SUCCESS PROGRAMS
A Targeted Approach to Building Critical Skills
When a student needs extra help, the Ohio Digital Learning School (ODLS) academic team will offer a remediation program that has been adopted by schools across the country. The program can quickly identify a student's specific skill gaps and develop an individualized remediation plan to address them.
How does it work?
The program is delivered online and has assessment modules and self-paced lessons that put students at ease.
Four fundamental components match curriculum and instruction to students' skill levels—whether they're on a developmental, remedial, or an enhanced learning trajectory:
- Assess: Pre-tests and adaptive assessments identify each student's strengths and deficiencies.
- Prescribe: A personalized plan for each student is generated to address skill gaps.
- Instruct: Content is presented through a research-based model of carefully sequenced direct-instruction aids using study guides, quizzes, mastery tests, and essays where relevant.
- Report: Sophisticated teacher and administrator tools help track and analyze all aspects of performance, in order to benchmark progress and refine curriculum plans.
The remediation program includes content for high-stakes exam readiness, so students can be thoroughly prepared for critical high school exams.
- 150+ subjects/titles in reading, literature, writing, math, science, social studies, Spanish, and electives
- 130,000+ test items designed to assess student mastery
- 5,500+ lessons and 200,000 pages of content that meet state requirements
The bottom line is, when your student needs to bolster their skills and knowledge in any subject, ODLS will be there to help.