Who We Are
Our School at a Glance
Ohio Digital Learning School (ODLS) is a Department of Education-designated Dropout Prevention and Recovery School established to help students in grades 9–12 ages 16–21 reach their true potential. We understand that each student is different‚ requiring a unique approach to learning.
Here’s why Ohio students choose ODLS:
- Our experienced, Ohio-certified teachers, who give students the support and instruction they need to succeed
- Quality K12 curriculum, which harnesses powerful learning tools such as video, audio, live chat, virtual labs, and integrated materials to engage and inspire students
- An Individualized Career Plan to place students in the appropriate courses, identify strengths and areas for improvement, and create a plan to chart their progress
- Exceptional programs that help at-risk students not only catch up but excel academically
- A Social and Emotional Learning program and a Family Academic Support Team for students and families that address the real-life needs of students by providing the academic, social, and emotional support they need to succeed in school and beyond
- Extracurricular activities including special interest clubs and field trips that provide students with opportunities for social interaction
ODLS brings together students, parents, teachers, and counselors to form a powerful, collaborative team to help students thrive.