About Our School
At Ohio Digital Learning School (ODLS), your child can learn in the ways that are right for them—at home, on the road, or wherever there’s an internet connection. But the benefits of online school extend far beyond convenience and can make a big difference for your student.
Benefits of Online Schooling with ODLS
While the benefits of a personalized education experience will be different for each student, some of the main advantages ODLS families enjoy are as follows:
- Public school at home empowers families to control their school environment.
- Students work at their own pace, adjusting the amount of time they spend on topics based on their rate of understanding.
- Online school allows families to balance learning with other commitments such as work, extracurricular activities, or family responsibilities.
- Learning online helps students expand their understanding as students from various backgrounds come together in virtual classrooms to exchange ideas and perspectives.
- Online learning hones digital literacy skills, a crucial competence in the modern workforce.
ODLS at a Glance
Ohio Digital Learning School (ODLS) is a Department of Education-Designated Dropout Prevention and Recovery School. At ODLS, you can learn in the ways that are right for you— at home, on the road, or wherever there’s an internet connection.